Active Shooter Detection
WHEN AN ACTIVE SHOOTER SITUATION OCCURS
EVERY SECOND COUNTS
Powerful built-in artificial intelligence analyzes and identifies the sound of a gun shot within a fraction of a second.
A unique alarm immediately alerts the nearby public, allowing them to take action to protect themselves.
ASD simultaneously transmits the exact location of the emergency to law enforcement or other emergency monitoring agencies over existing channels, enabling an immediate and effective response.
What is ASD Technology?
A GROUNDBREAKING ACTIVE SHOOTER DETECTION AND ALERT SYSTEM
Protective Innovations ASD utilizes powerful artificial intelligence to immediately and accurately identify gunshots, sounding an alarm and transmitting the location of the emergency to law enforcement, enabling an immediate and effective response. Because the ASD integrates directly with commercial fire alarm systems, you can quickly and easily install it in your building or campus without the need for expensive, stand-alone networks.
EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE
With Protective Innovations ASD there are no vulnerable IoT networks to maintain, so there is zero cybersecurity risk. Additionally, there are no monitoring, maintenance or subscription fees to worry about. Protective Innovations ASD offers complete & seamless integration with legacy or new construction fire protection and security systems.
What Makes ASD Different?
- “Plug-and-play” integration into existing fire protection systems (NFPA 72 compliant)
- Instantly sounds warning within buildings and notifies law enforcement over existing channels
- Identifies and transmits exact locations of gunshots
- Artificial Intelligence allows instantaneous identification of gunshots, with near-zero probability of false alarms in a typical indoor environment
- Does not require secondary methods to confirm a gunshot (human-in-the-loop, IR, etc)
- Does not require internet connection; eliminates cyber vulnerabilities associated with web-enabled, “IoT” style products; not susceptible to internet service outages
- Integration with commercial fire protection systems provides backup power in the event of an electrical power outage
- No recurring subscription or maintenance fees
- Effective, reliable, and affordable